Admissions At New Day Recovery
You’ve just made the biggest and hardest decision, the decision to finally get help. Now what? If you’ve decided that drug and alcohol rehab is the right first step for you, we’ve created simple steps to get you drug rehab help. We offer a continuum of residential care for our clients, and work with a network of outpatient aftercare providers across the state.
Whether you are seeking help for yourself or a loved one, we strive to make our admissions process as easy as possible – in three easy steps you can be connected with the addiction treatment services you deserve and on your way to long-term recovery.
How Do I Contact Admissions?
- Call Us – You’re Not Alone (330) 953-3300
- Talk with us – Free admissions assessment with privacy guaranteed
- Schedule your stay – Start your treatment and begin the journey to long-term recovery.
What Happens When I Get To Treatment?
New Day Recovery’s intake process is designed to ensure quick access to drug rehab help. Clients receiving services will go through the following process on the first day:
- You will receive a comprehensive assessment with a member of New Day Recovery’s counseling staff. The assessment is designed to determine client substance usage and begin individual treatment planning.
- You will be drug tested to see which substances are currently in your system.
- You will receive a nursing evaluation to go over your health situation.
- You will meet with our medical doctors to determine the best treatment option for you.
Additional questions can be answered on our admissions page.
What Is Treatment Like?
While participating in our treatment programs, clients experience a range of activities, counseling, and comforts. Our clients can expect the following throughout their stay with New Day Recovery:
- Individualized Treatment
- Licensed clinical counseling staff
- Low counselor to client ratio
- On-site nursing staff
- Group and individual counseling
- Case management
- After-care placement
- Home-cooked meals
- Semi-private rooms
- Indoor and outdoor recreational space
If you or your loved one is ready to take the first step toward long-term recovery, or if you have any questions regarding treatment or admissions, give us a call. Our over the phone admissions assessments are confidential, free and can be conducted anywhere. We’re here to help. Are you ready?