At New Day Recovery we now provide extended support after the successful completion of our detox program. Residential addiction treatment is designed to help our clients avoid relapse and teach necessary skills to continue a happy and successful, sober life.
Residential treatment offers every client a community of individuals going through similar struggles. All working towards a common goal: a sober life beyond addiction.
Clients will have necessary boundaries and will be put in a medication management program monitored by our licensed healthcare professional at the facility, at all times.
New Day Recovery offers counseling in many forms to our residential clients. Clients will participate in both individual and group counseling to gain the skills, confidence and resolve needed to stay sober after the completion of treatment.
In our residential program our clients receive:
- Individualized, client-centered treatment planning
- A minimum of 7 hours of treatment daily (combination of group counseling, individual counseling, cases management and family counseling)
- Treatment modalities include motivational enhancement, twelve-step facilitation, cognitive behavioral therapy, person-centered therapy, reality-based interventions and trauma informed care.
- Treatment services are aimed at developing a supportive social network, relapse prevention, improving mental health, improving personal wellness, making occupation/educational gains and improving community living skills
- Low counselor-client ratio
- Licensed clinical counseling staff
- Daily recreation (outdoor and indoor equipment for recreation)
- 12-Step engagement
- Off-site activities (picnics, movies, etc.)
- On-site nursing for medication education and management
- Primary care engagement
Detoxing from substance abuse is the first step towards a successful recovery. Know you are not alone once you have completed the detox treatment. Our Case Managers will weigh the best possible options to help you achieve long-term sobriety. Our staff operates within a network of continued care providers to match you up with the best options for the next step in the recovery process. We are dedicated to your recovery beyond the walls of our facility and your stay with us.
For more information on our program or treatment center please call 330-953-3300